Buy 6 e-patterns, receive a $3 discount on your order! Discount applied at checkout.
This eBook and printable pattern shows you how to sew a useful and beautiful bag for keeping your clothespins at hand as you hang your special garments to dry! It hangs right on your clothesline with a standard child's tubular hanger and holds up to 50 clothespins - plus bonus FREE TUTORIAL on my blog showing how to extend the pattern to make a 100-clothespin bag. These make great gifts and are quick to make!
• Fat Quarter or 18" x 22" piece of sturdy fabric with a nondirectional print (otherwise the print will be upside down on the back of the bag); quality quilting or decorator fabric works well.
• 1.25 yards double fold bias tape, regular or extra wide.
• Standard-sized (12" across the bottom) child's tubular plastic hanger. These can be purchased by the bundle at most "dollar" type stores if you don't have any on hand.
• Regular 8.5" x 11" printer paper and a printer for printing the pattern.
• Standard sewing equipment and supplies: sewing machine,
scissors, pins, thread, etc. Rotary cutter and mat are optional.
This is a PDF e-pattern that you will download to your computer. On the checkout success screen after payment is complete, you will see a link to download the file. Please click the link and download your file within 7 days following purchase. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view and print the pattern. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE here.